Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday is GOOD!

Yes, for most; sunday is the day before they have to go back to work. Around here; it is a friday. My spouse is off for three days; monday, tuesday, and wednesday. Those four tens are awesome! I mean, seeing as he was usually there way past his scheduled hours when working five days a week; this made sense to jump on that shift.

So, every sunday I call and wish him "Happy Friday!"

For me today; I woke up with a headache that went into a migraine, that went back to a headache, then back to a migraine. The worst part of this is that I am now having jaw issues. It just doesn't want to "sit" right. (weird)

One of the folks I reconnected with recently is finally in New York. He is back home in Buffalo after living in Las Vegas for 47 years! Even he admits that he looks 10 years younger... must be attributed to getting OUT of Las Vegas.

I've lived there. It will suck all of your serenity out of you if you let it. I was amazed at how different the outside world was when I moved away. I like it out here; and have no desire to go back. Not even for "fun."

Well, to wrap up; I started my internship; and I love it! I can't wait until next week when I get to go back. Observing how the staff interacts with their  clients was amazing. The care, dedication and hard work really shows. I could only hope to eventually achieve that same level that the staff puts out to their clients. I really don't want to say where the internship is, for fear it would jinx it! Just bear with me. It will come out at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment