Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday at 1 pm

Here it is, the day I meet with the Operations Manager for the company I hope to do my internship with. The clothes and accessories are chosen, clean, ironed and ready to go. I'm breaking the cardinal rule of matching shoes and bag. Brown shoes with black bag... the world should be ending soon. Just warning you.

We did a "dry run" yesterday because I'm not used to driving around the city much less where the offices are located. It was actually fairly easy to find, off the highway, and a series of right hand turns. (insert relieved sound byte of your choice here)

Before we headed home, the spouse suggested a breakfast at Denny's. I hadn't been to a Denny's in years, so off we went. Sometimes one needs to treat themselves to a heart attack on a plate. It sated my hunger, and lasted all day! We didn't even have dinner that night. Oof. no wonder it had been so long since I'd dined there.

The hair is not drying fast enough for me. I never blow dry my hair. Why would I wash this thick mop of mine; only to turn around and blast it with really hot air and in turn, make my head sweat? Eew! Admit it; you've been there.

Well, it is just after 10 am, and 11 is my start time for shower and prettying up. Going to play a computer game for a bit.

Update to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment